Sunday, February 24, 2008

Introduction

I originally started a personal blog, but found I was posting too many entries about my

work. Many of my work postings started as emails, and colleagues began asking me to forward

those emails. Since I've always been one to separate my personal life from my professional

life, I decided to create this blog to post my work related stories, challenges, and

resolutions.

What you'll find:

  • Honest, from the gut rants about working in the IT

    industry.
  • The good, the bad and the political of trying to move up in

    management.
  • True testimonials of work challenges, failures and

    successes

Although my identity may be known, I do not intend to provide names or

call-out colleagues, peers, superiors, subordinates, customers or vendors. My intention is

to provide information that allows the community at large to learn from my and my

organizations' errors and accomplishments, not to damage any individual or organization

reputation. I hope you find my blog useful, entertaining, and pertinent.

No comments: